Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inaugural Sample Party Video

Many many thanks to Paul D.C. Jennings for filming and editing this great video. On May 21 I hosted a sample party featuring 5 beers of my own design. I asked people so try the beers and judge them with forms I created with criteria such as flavor, color, aroma, body, aftertaste, and originality. Everybody who came had a great time. My roommate Mikey burned his hand, someone opened the bottle of IPA that I was going to give away as a prize, and I got called Indiana Jones, but other than that the party went very smoothly. I'll write more about the party soon but I wanted to share this as soon as I could because Paul did such a phenomenal job with it.


ABC Brewing from Natalie Champa Jennings on Vimeo.

I'm Proud Of My Beer And Humbled You're Here

1 comment: