Friday, June 17, 2011

Maple Brown Cook Session Photos

I just got these wonderful photos from a wonderful friend of mine who is a wonderful photographer. Her name is Natalie Champa Jennings, and her work can be found here:

Natalie Champa Jennings Photography

Be sure to consult Natalie for your wedding shoots, headshots, or any other professional photography you may need.
These were taken on March 29, 2011 at the Red House Brewery in South Minneapolis. The beer is called "Toronto?" and it is a maple brown. I drank one last night as I was finishing up with the Lemongrass Saison session and it is getting better with a little age! It has a great, mellow maple aroma and aftertaste, with classic and satisfying brown ale overtones. I still have some left if you want to come try it.





















I'm Proud Of My Beer And Humbled You're Here

No comments:

Post a Comment